Thank you for your interest in St. Mark Catholic School, the destination school for quality Catholic education in south St. Louis County. To enroll your child at St. Mark, please follow the steps below.
Items You'll Need for Registration
- Place your child's name on our sign up list by submitting the Enrollment Form or by calling us at 314.743.8640.
- Applications for registration will be accepted beginning Feb. 1. You may either complete our Online Application or our Paper Application.
Completed Paper Applications can be faxed to 314.743.8690; or mailed to St. Mark Catholic School, Admissions, 4220 Ripa Ave, Saint Louis MO 63125.
- Students entering kindergarten will be screened in March using the MO KIDS test.
- Sign up for a visit day.
- Prepare for school in August!
The school needs copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record--please send current record but will need to be updated prior to August if they haven't received 5-year-old shots.
- Registration Packet