|What are the benefits for me and my parish for using Online Giving?|
- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Financial planning allows you to align your paychecks with your parish schedule.
- Allow you to give you even when you are unable to attend parish services.
- Earn benefits such as airline milage or cash bonuses.
- Use Online Giving in conjuction with offering envelopes.
- No need to share confidential accout information with parish staff; enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site.
- No check processing fees
- Increase regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accomodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates parish staff's concerns regarding security of sensitive data.
- Allows staff to focus on parish ministries and actiivities.
|Online Giving FAQs|
|What are the advantages on Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget!
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you create your account, the contribution amount specified wihh automatically be transferred from your bank accoutn to the church's bank account.
When will my contributions be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate time. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your balance statement as well as your online reports.
Without a canceled check how do I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement provides an itemized list of electronic transactions as well as your online report.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of
them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times. However, you will have to do each one seperatly. You will not receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts?
Simply login and update your account information.
What if I try Online Giving and don't like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates.
How do I sign up for Online Giving?
1. Visit your parish website at www.stmarkstl.com
2. Click on the Online Giving link
3. Click on the Create New Account link.
It's that simple!
June 4, 2013 UPDATE
Recently we have updated our Online Giving link from our website, to a new address. If you are an Online Giving participant, this will not affect any donations you have scheduled, your account information or anything else in your account. It will, however, affect any bookmarks or favorites you may have created on your computer. We do ask that next time you access your Online Giving account that you go to the church website and click on the new Online Giving logo and bookmark this new address.
Online Giving is a safe and convenient way to donate to the church.